RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) Usage of props is allowed. These have to be brought by the teams themselves.
2) The group must comprise of minimum 8 students and a maximum of 13.
3) The performance should not exceed the time limit of 12 minutes.
4) The participants are required to bring their own costumes and props for their performance.
5) Teams must submit their soundtrack to their assigned volunteers in a pen-drive.
(at least one day before the event).
6) Any kind of fluid, flame, powder, glitters and sharp object is strictly not allowed.
7) There is a cap of only one team per institution.
8) Any form of vulgarity will lead to immediate disqualification.
9) Exceeding the time limit laid down, will result to negative marking.
10) Green room will be provided to the participants.
11) The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
12) The losses /damages to the props is not the responsibility of the organizers.
13) Judging criteria:
a. Choreography - Costume - Stage utilization
b. Expression - Innovation - Overall performance